NORTHERN LEBANON SOCCER CLUB
1. The Northern Lebanon Soccer Club promotes an atmosphere that encourages players of all ages to learn and perform in a safe environment.
2. I will remember that as a player/parent/guardian/coach, participation is to have fun and that the game is for youth, not adults.
3. I will inform the coach of any physical disability or ailment that may affect the safety of my child or the safety of others.
4. I will learn the rules of the game and the policies of the league.
5. I (and my guests) will be a positive role model and encourage sportsmanship by showing respect and courtesy, and by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, officials and spectators at every game, practice or other sporting event.
6. I (and my guests) will not engage in any kind of unsportsmanlike conduct with any official, coach, player, or parent such as booing and taunting; refusing to shake hands; or using profane language or gestures.
7. I will not encourage any behaviors or practices that would endanger the health and well being of the athletes.
8. I will teach my child to play by the rules and to resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility or violence.
9. I will teach my child to treat other players, coaches, officials and spectators with respect regardless of race, creed, color, sex or ability.
10. I will teach my child that doing one's best is more important than winning.
11. I will praise my child for competing fairly and trying hard.
12. I will never ridicule or yell at my child or other participant for making a mistake or losing a competition.
13. I will emphasize skill development and practices and how they benefit my child over winning. I will also deemphasize games and competition in the lower age groups.
15. I will respect the coaches and their authority during games and will never question, discuss, or confront coaches at the game field, and will take time to speak with coaches at an agreed upon time and place.
16. I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free from drugs, tobacco, and alcohol and I will refrain from their use at all sports events.
17. I will refrain from coaching my child or other players during games and practices, unless I am one of the official coaches of the team.
18. I will refrain from arguing with, confronting, approaching, or criticizing the referee at any time before, during, of after tthe game. Any concerns I have will be told to the coach who will inform the Board.
19. I also agree that if I fail to abide by the aforementioned rules and guidelines, I will be subject to disciplinary action that could include, but is not limited to the following:
1. Verbal warning
2. Written warning
3. Game suspension with written documentation of incident kept on file
4. Game forfeit through the Board
5. Season suspension
6. Permanent ban from participating in any club programs
7. A letter sent to the governing body of the appropriate league and EPYSA and US Soccer, as necessary.
Copyright © 2023 Northern Lebanon Soccer Club - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder